Please note that this is only valid for sites built before 2022, as Squarespace have now got a built-in Accordion module, which we now use for an FAQs section.
- Log on to your Squarespace site (https://account.squarespace.com/).
- Click on the image of your site and click 'Pages'.
- Here you will see all your site pages - click on the page you want to change.
- Click 'EDIT' in the top left-hand corner of the page.
- Click on the FAQs and click on the Markdown edit button.
- If you want to add a new question, copy and paste one of the pre-existing questions and simply overwrite the text with the new question and answer.
- If you want to edit a question and/or answer, find the question and answer you wish to amend and change the text as required.
- Once edited, click 'DONE' and 'Save' in the top left-hand corner.
NOTE: we recommend copying the entire FAQs text and saving it in Notepad, so that you have access to the original FAQs in case the editing does not work as planned. It can often also be easier to edit your questions and answers in Notepad and then copy the entire text back into the FAQs Markdown box once you're happy.